In donating, you help us continue to offer shelter to and support sexual violence survivors, as well as to work towards stronger programs for healing.
The Sexual Assault Crisis Team provides services in Washington County. We offer services and shelter to all victims and survivors of sexual violence, regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, age, class, education level, disability, skin color, culture, and/or spiritual beliefs.
If you would like to see more of your donation go directly to SACT’s programming, please send a check to:
Sexual Assault Crisis Team (or SACT)
4 Cottage Street
Barre, Vermont 05641
Another way to support the Sexual Assault Crisis Team’s effort is through helping out with our wish list, which has both small and large purchases:
- Gift cards to gas stations and grocery stores
- Toilet paper or paper towels
- Laundry detergents and general cleaning supplies
- Toothpaste and brushes
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Picnic table
- Weed whacker
- Indoor plants
- Soft couch and / or chairs
- Large white board
- Straight Talk phones and activation cards
- Flooring (not carpet) for a room that’s under 12′ x 12′ in size
- Home-cooked meals that can be frozen and reheated
Volunteers, volunteers, volunteers!
Interested in helping? Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get in touch with you!